HCA Water logo

If you are a property owner in Greater Hazleton, we can assist you with starting or stopping water service with the Hazleton City Authority.

Call us at 570-454-2401 or visit our offices at 400 E. Arthur Gardner Parkway, Hazleton, and a representative will assist you.

To set up service, you will need to provide photo identification. This is for your protection, so we can confirm your identity before we release confidential account information and so we can contact the right person if a bill collection process should happen to become necessary. You will also need to provide a copy of your deed or settlement sheet that identifies you as the owner of the property.

There is a $35 fee, payable by check or money order, to begin new water service.

We will ask you for the address where you need to start or stop service, your phone number and your account number, if you have one.

If you are stopping service, call us to schedule a final meter reading. We will send your final bill to the new address you provide.

If you need to begin or turn off water service, please contact us at 570-454-2401 or visit our offices from 9 a.m. to 4:15 p.m. Monday through Friday.