HCA Water logo

If your water service has been turned off or you have received a disconnect notice, please contact us as soon as possible so we can assist in restoring your service.

If your water service has been disconnected for non-payment of water or garbage bills, the amount must be paid in full before service will be restored. A $35 reconnection fee will also be assessed. The unpaid balance will continue to incur late fees until payment has been received.

If your account is delinquent, you have been notified of impending disconnection or you have been disconnected, please contact our office prior to making a payment. The Hazleton City Authority is not liable if you receive a disconnect notice and do not call our office before making payment. Your services may be disconnected and will be subject to the $35 reconnection fee.

If you are currently disconnected and make an online payment, your utilities will not be reconnected unless you contact our office to inform us of the payment.

Call the Hazleton City Authority at 570-454-2401 or visit us at 400 E. Arthur Gardner Parkway in Hazleton from 9 a.m. to 4:15 p.m., Monday through Friday to speak with a representative about reconnecting your water service.